Business Analyst, Investment Bank, Graduate
Business Analyst, Investment Bank
Circa £30k plus bonus plus benefits
Business Analyst with degree and at least a years' industry experience is required by highly prestigious Investment Bank based in the heart of the City. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a number of new projects on their IT systems that are assisting their UK business and its growth plans.
If you thrive in a challenging and collaborative environment where you are trusted to work instinctively and know the company will stretch you to your full potential then this will be a perfect opportunity for you.
- Build strong, productive relationships with the business, IT teams and external third parties in order to deliver effective solutions.
- Conduct requirements gathering sessions with various levels of the business and IT.
- Produce high quality business analyst deliverables, including user stories, user cases, acceptance criteria, functional and non functional specifications.
- Take full ownership of managing the product backlog of key systems.
- Act as primary focus for questions related to business usage of systems within your sphere of influence.
- Min. 2:1 degree in a business or computer science related topic.
- Min. 1 years' relevant experience as a Business Analyst in a blue chip organisation.
- Intellect and gravitas to influence and gain credibility with business personnel and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
For a full consultation on this role please email your CV to Rebecca at Arc IT or call