Our client is a well-know and long established Heavy Equipment Manufacturer based in Dungannon, Co Tyrone who provides a range of equipment for the heavy engineering sectors throughout the globe. Due to continued growth, the company now wish to appoint a Warranty Engineer.
Job Purpose- Warranty Engineer
Will be responsible for the technical assessment of claims and settling these claims.
Main Responsibilities- Warranty Engineer
- Processing warranty claims
- Settling claims in line with warranty policy
- Liaising with engineers, quality, service technicians
- Dealing with queries from dealer network (phone calls / emails)
- Training internal staff and dealer network occasionally on warranty system and processes
- Recovering costs from suppliers and coordinating return of parts to suppliers
- Raising concerns to Internal Quality Council
- Providing advice to Technical and Parts Helpdesk on warranty issues
Personal Specification- Warranty Engineer
- Education to degree standard preferably in Engineering (or equivalent work experience).
- Computer Literate - Able to use Microsoft Office systems especially Excel.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
Spectrum Employment Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
This is a private & confidential service.