A company based in Wymondham who is a leading global asset recovery company, working with leading companies globally providing solutions to recover value from their assets is currently looking for an Account Executive.
Priding themselves on offering a top notch service to their clientsthis results in the company really caring about what they do and how they do it. You will be working in a busy and fun work environment, where they are always tinkering and striving for improvements in their business pitches, customer service solutions and ways they develop their client relationships.
As our Account Executive, you will support the Business Developers with the management of accounts.
You will be expected to:
- Producing reports for clients analysing profitability of jobs.
- Help manage Social Media campaigns and content writing.
- Liaising and managing clients, including regular contact to see whether they require additional solutions.
- Occasional international travel to meet with clients.
- Work with other teams in the company gathering information to help complete reports.
- Ensure the records and client information is kept up to date on salesforce.
- Ensure you have full knowledge of what happens on a daily basis in the workshop to equip yourself to deal with client queries.
- Be the point of contact for the business developers when they travel, so that you can assist them in the securing of new business.
- Be prepared to send out daily and/or weekly reports to clients.
- Undertake any ad hoc duties that may be requested by the Business Developers.
- Manage the business developer’s expenses by inputting expenses into the system for payment.
To be considered for the Account Executive role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills (spoken, written)
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent administration skills
- Strong attention to detail and a thorough approach to tasks
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and manage workloads effectively
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- A sound knowledge of Microsoft Offices required
- A team player and confident with people
- Positive with a 'can do’ attitude
Ideally be able to speak a second language. Spanish, French or German would be an advantage.
If you feel you have the skills for our Account Executive role, please apply now!