Our client require a financial controller to join their team on a temp-perm basis. The role, for a growing media business, will manage the finance function and report directly into the CFO. Responsibilties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Overall responsibility for the day-to-day operations and management of the finance department and team
- Report weekly on the financial position of the company in Senior Management Team meetings
- Responsibility for statutory reporting requirements, including:
- Assisting the finance director in the statutory accounts preparation as well as liaising with auditors in end of year processes
- Assist the finance director in the production of management accounts.
- Partner with the Senior Management Team to advise them on financial planning of their business area
- Oversee financial integration of the acquired businesses
- Accounting systems management
- Budget management and reporting of overhead cost centres
The role would be well suited to a new qualified candidate or somone looking to finish their studies (study support will be provided).