Community Support Worker
Community Support Worker Permanent Morpeth, Northumberland
Hays are delighted to be working with a well-established and respected Support Agency to recruit Community Support Staff on a permanent basis, to support a male client with learning disabilities in the Northumberland area.
You will be required to:
- Promote independent living
- Assist with tenancy sustainment I.e. benefit claim, rent payments, household and tenancy management.
- Work towards clients' individual support plans.
- Support your clients to achieve their goals
- Report writing
- Supporting the client and accompanying the client to their preferred activities, which are hiking, swimming and cycling.
This role will require the successful candidate to have a passion for supporting vulnerable people, and to deliver excellent customer service.
You will also need an Enhanced DBS and preferably be able to drive and have access to your own transport, as this is a community based role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.