Revenue Control Supervisor
I am currently recruiting for a Revenue Control Supervisor in Cardiff.
You will need to have the following experience
- Weekly reporting of cash actuals
- Preparation of weekly and monthly cash forecasts
- Variance analysis of actual cash against forecast
- Weekly and monthly completion of Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Manage the consolidation of the Balance Sheet Reconciliation process
- Development and preparation of variance and investigation reports to Management and Retail team.
- Assessment and Improvement of processes around stores banking procedures
- Representation of Finance Department on projects relating to store banking procedures and compliance.
- General daily, weekly and month end Revenue Control tasks
- Ad hoc tasks as required
- Assist with budget process
Great package and salary
- Pension Scheme
- 28 days paid holiday per year
- Colleague Discount with the EWM Group, which encompasses; Peacocks, Edinburgh Woollen Mill, Ponden Home, Austin Reed & Jane Norman.
If your interested then please send me your CV ASAP.