Project Manager, Educational Consultancy, London, up to £33,000, Immediate Start!
Our client, a leading Educational Qualification Company based in Central London, are looking to recruit three dynamic, assertive Project Managers to join their incredible office. Based in a fantastic location in an 8-floor building with over 600 colleagues, this is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate(s).
Our client provide exceptional learning content to students of all ages, and are an industry leader in their chosen field. Due to an internal restructure and an amazing period f sustained growth, they are now actively seeking three Project Managers to join their fun, sociable team. In a nutshell, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating a project schedule for learning content
- Liaising with various in-house teams in order to ensure compliance with project SLA's
- Liaising with external suppliers to manage expectations
- Ensuring that projects run to budget and on time
- Working on strategic business process improvement projects
In order to be considered for these roles, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Experience in managing projects to strict time and cost deadlines
- Strong, assertive approach to work
- Fun, sociable personality
- Excellent organisational skills/high attention to detail
Our client are looking to move very quickly on these roles, and are offering a very competitive salary of up to £33,000. Our client are looking to move very quickly on this, so any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!