Marketing Executive - IT Managed Services
Marketing Executive- IT Managed Services
Our Client is an IT and Internet Services Provider based in south west London. Their client base consists primarily of UK SME companies or UK branches of international organisations.
They are looking for an accomplished Marketing Executive who is dynamic, self-driven and a motivated individual to join the team. As a Marketing Executive you will help drive our business forward.
The successful Marketing Executive will need to be organised, reliable and have a proven track record in marketing, preferably having worked in the IT services space or for a Managed Services Provider or have IT sector/related experience.
They provide a wide range of products and services, including the following:
Outsourced IT support , consultancy ,Managed IT services, such as security, backup and disaster recovery, Internet hosting, co-location and cloud computing.
Due to increased demand for their expertise they is entering and exciting period of growth, with a focus on SME customers who are serious about their IT and willing to invest.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and based in their offices in South West London the Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
Planning, implementing and managing the marketing activities of the company to generate suitable leads from new and existing business clients and achieve business growth.
Your mission as Marketing Executive
- To take ownership of demand generation.
- Grow Managed Services revenue streams with new and existing products and services.
- Working with the Business development teams to target SME businesses and generate a constant pipeline of new business opportunities to increase monthly support and managed service revenues.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review, develop and manage a marketing, PR and communications strategy to generate new business opportunities
- Organise and deliver regular marketing campaigns as well as periodic events and shows
- Create relevant and informative client facing content and sales collateral for thier products and services, including Sales Proposal Templates, Tear/data Sheets, Case Studies and White Papers to support the sales team.
- Work with Product Manager to ensure new products and services are on boarded correctly
- Managed outsourced partners such as telesales, web developers, SEO providers, graphic designers and printers
- Manage all aspects of the company web site - web page text, blogs, articles, videos, creating regular and topical content marketed to clients and prospects so as to generate interest and new business leads from both new and existing clients.
- Manage Hubspot (inbound sales and marketing platform) and own relationship with vendor
- Ongoing management of the brand both internally and externally
- Work with key vendors to maximise relationships.
- Provide regular internal communication, including staff newsletter and regular events, to keep staff informed, happy and motivated
Skills and Attributes required
- Relevant experience in IT services/support sector to the SME Business market.
- Good understanding of sales and marketing methodology, with a track record in implementation
- Good knowledge of all current IT technologies and major software and hardware vendors e.g. HP, Dell, Microsoft.
- Good interpersonal skills and can communicate at all levels
- Excellent writing skills
- High Standards
- Accountable for actions/decisions
- Professional manner when dealing with clients and colleagues
This is a great opportunity for a Marketing Executive who wants the autonomy and freedom to shape their role with the full support of the senior management team.
To find our more apply today.