Clerk of Works
Clerk of Works required for a well-established construction consultancy. The Clerk of Works will be based in the region of Worthing initially following on from this, the role will be based in the South, stretching from Crawley to the South Coast, working on numerous projects covering new build and refurbishment contracts of varying sizes. The successful Clerk of Works will be working on projects within social housing and refurbishment so experience within these sectors is advantageous.
The company looking for a Clerk of Works, work on projects up to the value of £30m. The ideal Clerk of works will have a minimum of 3 years' experience within a similar role and will be looking to join an expanding practice. The Clerk of Works will also be a member of ICWCI or working towards membership.
The ideal Clerk of Works will be educated to a minimum of NVQ level 3 and will have previous experience of working as a Clerk of Works within the construction sector. The Clerk of Works will be joining a team of Site Inspectors to undertake inspections and monitoring of refurbishment and new build projects in London, the Home Counties and South-East stretching down into Kent and Essex. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in undertaking site inspection on residential properties and social housing.
Clerk Of Works Position Overview
- Ensure there is consistent high standards of quality control
- Advise the Engineering Design Teams
- Attend site meetings
- Liaise with sub-contractors and clients
- Monitor performance of contractors on site
Clerk Of Works Position Requirements
- Educated to a minimum level of NVQ 3
- Member of ICWCI or working towards membership.
- Understanding of dealing with asbestos
- Good understanding of the Construction sector
- Previous experience of working as a Clerk of Works
- Excellent time management skills
- Willing to travel
Clerk Of Works Position Remuneration
- Salary £35K- £42K
- Car allowance
- 25 days' holiday + Bank holidays
- Government pension
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy