Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer - Permanent - Kent - £41,000 - £47,000
A leading pharmaceutical manufacturer in Kent has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer to join their team.
The Instrumentation Engineer (Lv3) will be responsible for all aspects of Maintenance, Installation, Commissioning and Improvement Works, ensuring maximum availability of plant & equipment.
Key Duties Include:
- Prioritise & carryout engineering tasks as required by the client, ensuring the plant & equipment is available to meet/exceed manufacturing standards and production KPI's
- To resolve manufacturing instrumentation issues across plant & services, utilising lean/fault diagnosis techniques to reduce downtime & fault reoccurrence.
- Ensure all engineering documentation is completed and data is captured and available for GMP KPI's.
- Take an innovative approach to continuous improvement focused around asset reliability.
- Carryout out a wide range of Instrumentation works including instrumentation systems fault diagnosis (up to 415V AC), installation and maintenance of hazardous and laboratory based instrumentation systems, steam boilers, production and packaging machinery and chemical plant.
- Operates a rotating shift pattern including 12hr days and nights
Experience & Qualification Required:
- You'll be an experienced Instrumentation Engineer, holding relative experience within the Pharmaceutical, FMCG, Paper, Print, Packaging, Chemical, Power or related industry.
- Apprentice trained and qualified to at least NVQ Level 3 in a related engineering/C&I subject.
- Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of continuous improvement and reliability centred maintenance.
- Excellent fault diagnosis and problem solving skills
- Will possess a deep understanding of H&S including COSHH and Risk/Manual Handling.
To be considered, please apply or alternatively contact Gary Crawley, Lead Consultant on .
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.