Trainee Sales Advisor
The company help thousands of households and businesses save money on their utility bills every day. Clients hear about this company through the web, read about it in the national press or see one of its adverts. Due to high call volumes, it is increasing the size of its inbound call centre and therefore have vacancies in the sales team. Due to office location, your own transport is essential.
As the Trainee Sales Advisor, your duties will be to:
• Provide customers with price comparisons and switch customers to new suppliers where appropriate.
• Answer all types of queries to the customers’ satisfaction.
• Helping customers save money by helping the assess energy costs and tariffs and supporting them through the switching process.
• Ensuring quality and compliance standards during the switching process.
• Meeting and exceeding operational sales targets consistently.
• Demonstrating and enforcing company standards and brand values.
• Using Call Centre systems effectively.
• Be willing to carryout ad-hoc duties as requested by the Line Manager.
To be a successful Trainee Sales Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
• Good communication skills (written and spoken, native level English).
• This role would suit school leavers or candidates looking for their first job.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Good numeracy skills.
• A proven ability to work in a highly-pressurised telesales environment is preferable but not essential.
• Previous sales, customer service, inbound, outbound experience is not essential but desirable.
• Due to office location, your own transport is essential.
The following shifts are available –
4x inbound shifts - (37.5hrs) Monday - Friday, 9am - 8pm and Saturday – Sunday, 9am-5pm.
3x outbound shifts – (37.5hrs) Monday – Thursday, 12pm – 8pm, Friday 10am – 6pm.
In return the Trainee Sales Advisor will receive a salary of £15,000 per annum plus an OTE of £22,000.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.