Reporting Systems Manager
About the Role:
This role will be sat within the Group Finance projects team. The key purpose of this role is to review and develop the group consolidation, planning system and associated processes, to ensure the system is fit for purpose and answers our stakeholder needs.
- Produce the consolidations ensuring accuracy and attention to detail (including actuals budget and forecast) and provide answer top level variance analysis.
- Produce sales and profit flash on a monthly basis for the Board and Exec
- Be the master data gate keeper to ensure integrity of the SAP and Hyperion systems
- Develop business rigour, tighter reporting controls and accountability around each part of the consolidation process
- Review the bottlenecks and modifications in the current consolidation process and eliminate them using the most appropriate method.
- Translate business requirements into the system development and design
- Establish and train Hyperion superusers in the business
- Manage System User security
- Oversee and administer the FDMEE system integration's
- Manage the relationship between IT and our 3rd party consultants
- Create a self-service standard reporting suite and templates
- Fully Qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- HFM experience (Hyperion Planning desirable)
- SAP Super User Experience desirable
- Experience in designing and configuring BI reporting systems for large companies
- Strong accounting background with proven experience of administering a financial consolidation system
- Strong consolidation experience
- Experience in the design and development of Hyperion Reports and Smart View and Webforms
- Excellent numerical, report writing and communication skills
About the Person:
- Action-orientated: establishes processes and makes recommendations that lead to action that makes a difference to the business.
- Excellent at negotiating and influencing, at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to be a persuasive champion for the importance of controls and processes
- Exceptional relationship builder
- Self-motivated and takes full ownership of the role
- Flexible - adaptable to change and cogniscent of what is practical and appropriate
- Logical in approach and process driven
- Personable with a professional manner
- Team Player
About the Company:
This North London based retail business is a privately owned and in recent years gone from strength to strength. With an excellent work environment and top staff satisfaction it would be an exceptional company to work at for anyone looking to be part of the retail industry.
If you are interested in the position please do apply below and and I will be in contact if you are suitable for the position.