Our client is a well-know and long established Heavy Equipment Manufacturer based in Dungannon, County Tyrone who provides a range of equipment for the heavy engineering sectors throughout the globe. Due to continued growth, the company now wish to appoint a Manufacturing Engineer.
Job Purpose- Manufacturing Engineer
Responsible for the development and improvement of existing manufacturing systems, processes, procedures and equipment to maximise safety, quality and delivery of manufacture.
Main Responsibilities- Manufacturing Engineer
- Plan, coordinate and implement the most efficient and cost effective production methods required to manufacture major sub-components and final assembly of machines.
- Coordinate with production, engineering and quality assurance departments to establish / implement containment and route cause fixes to manufacturing issues.
- Implementing best practice standard work on shop floor to improve safety and quality and maximise efficiency.
- Management of BOMs and material movement.
- Develop ergonomic processes designed around Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Provide production support to production departments.
- New product introduction, design for manufacture reviews, establishing processes, production launch.
Personal Specification- Manufacturing Engineer
- BEng in Engineering or relevant experience.
- A sound knowledge of manufacturing, material management and industrial engineering.
- Computer literate.
- Good English communication skill, both written and spoken.
- Good Presentation and interpersonal skills.
Spectrum Employment Solutions is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
This is a private & confidential service.