Apprenticeship Assessor (Level 5 Management)
- Worldwide distributor of heating and plumbing products
- Require an Assessor who will effectively manage a caseload of internal learners through their level 5 apprenticeship programmes in Management.
- Compulsary qualifications include: Level 5 or above in Leadership & Management
Salary: £25000 + Car
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Parkhouse Bell is delighted to be working with one of the country's leading commercial providers of heating and products.
Due to rapid growth within the apprenticeship framework, have the following vacancy to head up a caseload and assess qualifications of Level 5 professional Apprenticeships space - specifically Management.
As an Assessor, you will need to advise, teach, guide and support learners to achieve their chosen qualifications on time with a high level of quality, including liaising with the management team on the progress of the learners.
You will be responsible for maintaining an effective caseload of learners (45 internal apprentices) through their apprenticeship journey and enable them to achieve all aspects of their apprenticeship including End Point Assessment.
- Signing learners onto the Apprenticeship programmes and other relevant programmes
- Offering information, advice and guidance and carrying out initial assessments to identify learner needs using BKSB.
- Completing and maintaining all start, progression and completion paperwork and maintaining consistently high levels of audible documents.
- Delivery and Assessment of an assigned case load of learners over a range of sector specific qualifications.
- Ensuring that each learner is aware of his/her responsibility in the collection and presentation of evidence and fully briefing learners on the assessment process.
- Progressing learners through their qualifications through observation, work product, assessment plans, written and audio evidence and other methods
- Delivering outstanding teaching and learning of knowledge and functional skills components
- Mentoring & coaching learners with varying barriers to learning
- Following assessment guidance provided by Awarding Bodies
- Observing learners’ performance every 4-6 weeks in the workplace and/or in simulated situations, and/or conducting other forms of assessment in accordance with the qualification requirements
- Ensuring that assessment of performance by observation is unobtrusive in the workplace
- Judging the evidence and recording assessment decisions against the standards/syllabus
- Providing learners with prompt, accurate and constructive feedback
- Managing the system of assessment from assessment planning through to making and recording assessment decisions
- Assessing evidence of learner competence against the national standards of occupational competence within the qualification
The Person & Essential Qualifications:
We are looking for caring people who are passionate about supporting learners through their development journey, our essential requirements are:
D32/D33/A1/ TAQA/ Level 5 Certificate in Assessing Management
Minimum Award in Education and Training (PTTLS)
English and Maths to at least Functional skills level 2 (or equivalent)
Delivering English and Maths functional skills in a vocational (work based learning) setting
CRB Clearance (check)
Evidence of commitment to own Continues Professional Development
Full UK Driving licence
- 3 years experience within a Team Management role