Area Sales Manager - Sony Mobile
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Contract Type: Permanent - Full Time
Reports To: Regional Field Manager
Package: £21K-£23K PLUS 15% bonus, company car (Mercedes A Class) and mobile office.
As an Area Sales Manager (ASM) your objective is to positively influence sales, brand advocacy and brand awareness for Sony Mobile by effectively communicating the full range of Sony Mobile products, services, promotional activity and Ambassador programme.
You will need to use a combination of commercially focused, innovative, activities to drive Sony Mobile sales in store, including direct consumer sales days, when required. Furthermore you will deliver interactive, engaging training programmes to retail sales staff designed to drive knowledge transfer and sales uplift across all categories.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Recruit, coach and motivate Sony Ambassadors to fulfil their duties within the programme and ultimately sell Sony devices
Training and Education
Build relationships at store Manager Level in order to allow the presentation and demonstration of key products and services to influence incremental sales
Maximise Brand Awareness
Utilise brand POS to merchandise store facia to maximise product visibility, promotional compliance and drive incremental sales
Sales/Promotional Days / Activities
Organise, conduct, and support promotional sales days in line with the client requirement
Key Skills and Experience:
- Understands clients’ overall strategy and the market as a whole
- Delivers dynamic, impactful presentations to small groups and large audiences
- Successfully manages existing relationships, while proactively developing new store / client relationships
- Displays the ability to coach, motivate and inspire (i.e. Ambassadors)
- Demonstrates a high degree of confidence, with the ability to influence and make a tangible difference at all levels
- Ability to multi-task, collaboratively working across the business in order to identify improved ways of working
- Displays drive to overcome obstacles in order to achieve objectives
- Recognises key customers and the levers to gain commitment to increased sales and deliver ROI
- An outgoing and self-motivated personality
- Seeks innovative solutions, and accepts personal responsibility to make things happen
- Displays passion
- A full UK driving licence, held for at least 12 months, with no more than 3 points.
- Eligibility to work in the UK