We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
ESS has been a market leader in the Defence and Government Services sectors for over 40 years. As well as providing quality catering, retail and leisure services, we offer a portfolio of superior and sustainable soft services, including: hotel, cleaning, waste management, security, event support and reception services
This is no ordinary contract or ordinary position; you will be working on one of the most prestigious government contracts within the UK.
Due to an internal promotion, we have an opportunity for a Contracts Director to come and join the team.Main responsibilities
As our Contracts Director, you will maintain and develop contract reporting and monitoring to contractual requirements, work closely with the Client to deliver value through improved management of contracts to help drive service excellence and customer advocacy.
Develop budgets and identify areas in which service efficiencies linked to customer satisfaction can be made in the operating costs.Ideal candidate
What we are looking for in applications;
- Experience of managing and developing successful teams within a hard and soft facilities management environment and with PFI contracts.
- Excellent understanding of Catering Management, Service level Specification and performance management delivery.
- Excellent financial, commercial, business knowledge and people acumen to support the operational team
- Evidence of understanding and ability to lead complex services
- Excellent people leadership skills, with evidence of the ability to engage and motivate people at all levels.
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written
Please be aware that due to the nature of this role, candidates will need to go through a high-level security clearance procedure
For more information on working for the Compass Group, and in particular this positon please contact Nathan Rackham-Wood either by email – or phone