Front End Web Developer - London - Ecommerce - Urgent!
This is an opportunity that any Front End Web Developer should seriously consider!
Our client is looking for a Front End Web Developer with extensive experience in front end web technologies to join and continue the success of their cross functional Agile development team.
Duties you will be performing:
- You and your team will be responsible to deliver new frontend applications
- Working with your team, you will help to ensure the performance and stability of front end applications
- You will use well known frameworks and best practice to build and maintain code to the highest quality
- As a part of a highly collaborative Agile team, you will be involved in all areas of delivery
- You will be given the space to use your own ideas to improve our clients Ecommerce platform with information provided from metrics, customer feedback, and experiments
- Working with your team, you will help to drive consistent standards and approaches
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Angular JS
- React JS
- Node JS
You will be at advantage with the following skills:
- Responsive design
- Cross browser compatibility
- Performance Optimisation
- Continuous integration
- AWS deployment
- Unit Testing, TDD, BDD
- Monitoring tools
- Caching and Content Delivery Networks
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The opportunity to have the next chapter of your career in a truly innovative multi-award winning Ecommerce firm that is being described as "the most globally disruptive Ecommerce company in 2017".
The salary is based on experience, ranging between £65,000 to £75,000 - Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Industry leading training and development
- Private healthcare
- Stunning offices in London
- Flexible Working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Front End Web Developer job filled with the right person.
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!