ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - INTERNATIONAL HOSPITALITY COMPANY - (MATERNITY COVER)
Accounts Assistant - International Hospitality Company - (Maternity Cover) - Job Summary
Are you an experienced and proven Accounts Assistant who is keen to make an impact on a leading international business? Our client is an exciting brand who are looking for a Accounts Assistant to join the business for a maternity cover contract.
Accounts Assistant - International Hospitality Company - (Maternity Cover) - Role Responsibility
- Processing invoices manually and electronically to cisbox
- Follow up with managers for verification of invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements on a weekly and monthly basis
- Regular communication with suppliers to create a good working relationship
- Manual posting of inter-company transactions, includes applying the correct FX rate
- Posting weekly staff expenses in Sage, plus processing the payments
- Posting petty cash expenses on a monthly basis
- Posting concession invoices and make the payments on a monthly basis
- Creating suggested payments for all payments in sage
- Allocation of payments to invoices in sage
- Reconciling Sage with CISBOX
- Posting credit card expenses into sage
- Administrative duties i.e. filing , phone calls, etc
- Adhoc duties
Accounts Assistant - International Hospitality Company - (Maternity Cover) - The Ideal Candidate
- Candidates applying must be proactive, have a good eye for detail and have good communication skills.
- Needs to be a self-starter and be able to work to deadlines.
- Preferably also have previous experience in SAGE 200
- Confident user of excel including V Look Ups and Pivot Tables
- Experience of working in a busy, high volume environment.
- Ideally be studying for CIMA or any other accountancy professional courses
Detail2Leisure is acting as an employment agency. We are the chosen recruitment partner for many of the UKs leading Leisure & Hospitality Organisations.