Associate / Senior / Lead Digital Analyst - Agency
Digital Analytics Consultant - Senior / Lead / Principal
£45,000 - £90,000
If you're a Digital Data fanatic, who loves all aspects of Web Analytics then this is the perfect role for you. There are multiple vacancies currently at this brand-name Digital Agency in East London, who's already strong Analytics team are going through a round of aggressive growth due to recently winning a number of exciting new contracts. The team span Web Analytics, Implementation, Digital Insights, Digital Marketing Analytics, Data Science, Big Data and Conversion Rate Optimisation at all different levels so if you're talented, bright, ambitious and data-obsessed then there will be room for you in this 1st class team!
Will vary according to your skills, experience and career goals - but will likely consist of:
- Web Analytics - Includes implementation, tag management, vendor selection, reporting, KPI definition, insight and self-service user training.
- Optimisation - Includes Quantitative and Qualitative user research, A/B and Multivariate testing, heat-mapping and session replay analytics.
- Digital Marketing - Includes campaign analytics, ROI analysis, customer journey insight, attribution modelling, social media listening.
Alongside a knowledge and passion for Digital Analytics, your skills need to fit in with the services the team provide, which can include:
- Analytics - Google Analytics Premium, Adobe Analytics, IBM Analytics, Webtrends, SQL, R, Python, SAS
- CRO - Optimizely, VWO, Monetate, Test & Target, Maxymiser
- BI - Tableau, Qlikview, Spotfire
- Strategy - A holistic overview of digital marketing, product management, optimisation and UX would be hugely advantageous
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging from £45,000 to £90,000 based on experience plus a benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
IBM, Coremetrics, Google Analytics, GA, Omniture, SiteCatalyst, Adobe Analytics, Analyst, Web, Digital, Online, Website, Financial Services, Finance, A/B, Test, Split, Multivariate, MVT, Tracking, Code, Tagging, Tags, Insight, Client, Agency, Management, Strategy, CRO, Conversion, Optimisation