Software Support Engineer
Software Support engineer
£20,000 - £25,000 Per annum (Depending on experience)
Southgate - North London
Working Pattern: Monday - Friday 10am - 7pm
Pertemps are proud to announce that we are currently searching for a Software Support Engineer to join our prestigious client in the North London area. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced IT support professional who is looking to further develop their career into the world of IT hardware/Software support.
As the Software Support Engineer you will be servicing a global variety of Business to Business clients including the UK and North America. Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Providing telephone IT support on a daily basis (1st - 2nd Line level)
- Providing email support to global distributors and medium to large scale business in a timely and efficient timescale.
- Troubleshooting all technical issues on a daily basis.
- Delivering remote installation to your clients on a day to day basis on client request.
- Providing hosting training sessions on the software to your clients on a daily.
The successful candidate for the Software engineer will be required to have the following competencies:
- A knowledge and understanding of Network Security solutions.
- Experience of using Microsoft Sever & Network technologies.
- Great communication skills is absolutely essential.
- Strong Trouble-shooting and problem solving skills is essential.
- SQL/MS Exchange/Citrix/VMWare experience is desirable.
- Technical article writing and tech Video creation is desirable.
For further info, please contact Pertemps in Enfield.