Social Media & Marketing Content Executive
Social Media & Marketing Content Executive - Travel / Sport, £20-25,000pa + Many benefits, Central London. We are seeking a creative marketing executive to join our expanding team. The role will focus on our social media channels as well as producing engaging content that will appear on our website and 19th hole blog. The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in golf and an ability to create fantastic messages that will resonate with golfers.
Your Golf Travel is a multi-award winning, high growth company which employs 240 people in our Farringdon HQ. We now boast the title of being the World’s largest golf travel provider in just 10 years of trading, having booked 500,000 golfers and tee-times across 24 countries worldwide each year.
Role to include, but not limited to:-
- Overall maintenance, development and optimisation of all social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Working alongside key stakeholders to create & plan a strategic social marketing strategy which will drive traffic to the website, increase brand awareness & social engagement
- Content creation & copywriting for the YGT website & 19th-hole blog
- Engaging with online influencers to assist in audience building
- Reporting on all social media activity to key stakeholders providing insights and actions to continually optimise activity.
- Staying up to date with industry best practice guidelines, competitor activity and research into the latest golf and travel trends
- Minimum 1-2 years social media experience within travel/ sports industries preferred
- A keen interest in Golf is a must!
- Fantastic creative writing skills
- Experience implementing and managing paid social media activity
- An understanding or willingness to learn creative programmes for graphics / video to be used within social media posting
- Ability to report activity using various social media insight tools, excel etc.
- Please note that this role may include some travel to play and experience some of our golf courses / hotels, so you must be flexible to travel when required.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary from £20,000pa, negotiable dependent on previous experience
- 25 days’ holiday pa
- Contributory pension scheme
- Staff discounts available on Golf days, Golf breaks, Flights, Accommodation, Airport Parking, Airport accommodation and Airport VIP Lounge’s.
- Subsidised Golf clothing for Employees
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Corporate gym discounts
- A vibrant and high energy working environment
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Summer and Christmas socials
- Extensive training and opportunities to develop in a fast-growing company!