Managed IT Account Manager - Investment Banking
Job Title: Account Manager - Investment Banking
Salary: £40 - £45k per annum + Commission
Location: London, EC2R 7DA
Closing Date for Applications: 9th July 2017
Sparta Global, an IT Services Provider, boasts huge potential for further market penetration into specific vertical markets. We are looking for a motivated and passionate Account Manager to use their extensive experience of the Investment Banking sector to play a key role in New Business Generation;
- Develop relationships within nominated and new clients within the Investment Banking sector, with a focus on new business
- Identifying and qualifying client need and introducing the Sparta Global proposition
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing & negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Utilising the support of the Account Executive team that help with lead generation and meeting bookings
- Open business development dialog with prospective clients with the view to build large partnerships and accounts
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a track record of sales success in delivering IT Academy solutions to the Investment Banking sector.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the Investment Banking sector and the regulatory changes and compliance factors affecting this sector (including an understanding of the Dodd-Frank Act, MiFiD, and the various EBA and FSB governance guidelines and principles)
- Applicants must possess a strong understanding of the modern tech trends within the Investment Banking sector, and how IT departments are structured accross the areas of securities, private equity, finance, operations and risk.