Are you an ambitious teacher looking to build your career in a warm and welcoming school in the bright lights of London?
A vibrant and constantly growing school in west London is looking to expand their team with proactive and friendly teachers who share the same thought that all children deserve the right to a great education and for their talents and ideas to have a place to develop. They are looking to fill a permanent position starting in September. For teachers in teacher training, a July start could also be offered.
How will this school benefit you?
- An opportunity to make the curriculum your own your own and to let your creativity play a part in that
- To work with a wonderful senior team who values their teams opinion allowing you to have a voice in what you find important
- The chance to work in a growing school that's going from 2 form entry to 3 form entry so you will have many opportunities to progress
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate would be a strong practitioner in either Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2. You would be able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and personal lessons that keep young people interested in class work and progressing at a good rate.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Have the ability to enthuse and inspire using a variety of different teaching methods
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Encourage and help students to reach their full potential
Does this sound good to you? Don't delay in applying as interviews will be held as and when the right CV's are obtained.