Mobile Engineer - Plant, Handling, Mobile power Equipment
An opportunity to join a growing company as a mobile engineer with a salary of £26K-£32K basic plus Company Van and benefits.
Mobile Engineer Job Role
- You will carry out maintenance, repairs and services of plant, Electric Handling Equipment, generators and Hydraulics.
- You will be attending site breakdowns including call out and routine preventive maintenance.
- Diagnose Faults
- You will complete compliance paper work to a high standard and provide outstanding customer service whilst on site.
- The role is predominantly a field service role working in a site environment however there will be some workshop based work also.
To be Successful as a mobile engineer
- You will have previous diagnostic experience as a field engineer. (Materials Handling,Plant machinery, technician).
- Able to work alone or as part of a team
- Enthusiastic and driven
- Driving is a large part of the job, you will require a full driving license.
- CRB check will be carried out.
The Company is Based near Colchester, Essex, covering London and the South East. We are continuously expanding and are looking to further develop our engineering team.