Project Manager / Engineering Manager
Major Projects MIECA HVAC and M&E Services
Expected to have the following personal attributes and skills:
- Proven ability to work sociably as a team player in an often busy environment.
- Chartered Engineer status through either the IET or CIBSE or be actively working towards Membership Status with both the ability and appetite to mentor junior members of the engineering teams
- Technical design background in electrical installation and building services engineering with experience in managing M&E design teams and nurturing junior design engineering staff
- Keen to be actively involved in growth and development of the M&E service line throughout the business and have aspirations to progress their career
- Strong IT skills in the use of BIM focused design software, Microsoft Office applications and AutoCAD combined with a practical approach.
- Able to demonstrate ability to work well in a team environment whilst also having personal initiative
- Technical independence within the field of electrical building services engineering design and project management
- Be presentable and able to convey a professional image at client, project and internal team meetings.
- Aptitude, and ability, to effectively delegate design responsibility to others and act in a mentoring role to less experienced staff
- Demonstrate a positive attitude to promoting innovation both in design solutions and approach to design including software and participate in CIBSE and IET regional events including attending regular seminars which are normally undertaken