Senior eCommerce Manager / Digital Marketing Manager
LinkPoint specialises in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Marketing sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Senior eCcommerce Manager to join a luxury international retail brand and drive their on-line sales through their website.
Currently the organisation has 200,000 clients via their stores and they are looking for the Ecommerce Manager to drive their online sales using their current client base and to attract new clients via their on-line store.
Senior eCommerce Manager’s Core Duties
- Drive growth and customer connection, loyalty and profitability
- Recommend and introduce new technologies and features to the websites to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Identify and drive the implementation of initiatives to continually increase conversion rate and revenue
- Oversee the management of the company websites and social media sites
- Implement eshots to existing and new clients
- Increase the data capture opportunities and initiate automated newsletter and promotions
- Transform search engines into the primary source of qualified traffic to the websites increasing customer acquisition via organic online marketing channels.
- Implement an SEO strategy which will help drive clients to the website.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Source new on line channels for sale such as Amazon etc.
Senior eCommerce Manager’s Skills & Experience required
- 5+ years in Ecommerce with a proven record of implementing sales growth and innovation.
- Highly commercial with an analytical mindset
- Extensive IT and Digital technology experience
- Experience managing the digital activity of the business including: Data mining, Google Analytics, SEO and Google AdWords
- A track record of delivering online traffic growth, effective website development and delivering increased sales
- Demonstrable commercial approach in identifying new opportunities, building supporting business cases and execution.
- A skilled Project Manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today