Mechanic / Technician
We have a vacancy for a Mechanic / Technician for an immediate start at a busy fast fit centre in Nailsea, Bristol.
Our client is part of a Group who employ over 1,500 staff and is the brand for a national chain of mechanical and fast fit centres. With 104 centres nationwide, they are one of the UK's largest independent chain of fast fit and mechanical centres with plans to increase the network by a further 20% in 2017.
The Role of Mechanic / Technician
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction.
As a Mechanic / Technician you will:
• Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
• Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts.
• Complete clutch and cam belt repairs.
• Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
• Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• To adhere to all Health and Safety requirements.
Your responsibilities as Mechanic / Technician will include:
• Diagnosis of vehicle malfunctions.
• Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship at all times.
• To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
• Remove, refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards.
• Mechanical service and repairs on all vehicles.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Ideally a NVQ in Motor vehicle technology or City and Guilds.
• Excellent customer service.
• Tyre fitting, brake, cam belt, clutch and exhaust experience.
• Full UK Driving Licence.
• Able to produce high quality work within specified time frames.
• The ability to work in a fast paced dynamic environment.
For the role of Mechanic / Technician there is a competitive salary on offer with excellent benefits including bonus, staff discounts, contributory pension scheme.
So if you are not looking simply for a job but are genuinely looking to develop a long term career with a forward thinking and expanding company then we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, maintenance, repair, mechanic, fast fit, fitter, technician, car, vehicle, tyre,