Office Business Development Manager
Fram Search is looking for an office based BDM to work with a boutique Investment Manager. Our client is known for their investment solutions to intermediaries and wealth managers and their focus is to put their clients at the forefront of what they do. The appointed BDM will focus on the generation of business both from new and existing contacts, whilst also supporting the field based BDM’s to deliver new business.
- Drive the generation of new business from existing advisers, whilst maintaining strong working relationships
- Grow the panel of intermediaries using networking skills in order to gain referrals
- Arrange client meetings for the field based BDM’s
- Proactively follow up on leads
- Maintain up-to-date records on the CRM system.
We are keen to hear from applicants who:
- Demonstrate motivation and drive to succeed
- Show experience working with Financial Advisers and Wealth Managers.
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Seek to constantly improve market knowledge
- Seek to maintain and update continual professional development.
- Maintain an in depth knowledge of the company’s product offering.
- Be pro-active and show initiative
- Have strong IT and communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent oral, written and presentational skill.
Salary: Up to £40k (OTE of £55K) + benefits