Lead Creative Manager
Are you a creative team player with strong team management experience? Do you strive to nurture a collaborative team environment? We could have the role you’ve been looking for.
Cute resource are incredibly excited to be working with an established, nationally recognised company to recruit a Lead Creative Manager to work in their central Bristol office.
The role will require you to lead and support a team of visual communications professionals with a view to developing and maintaining the company brand via a range of media including digital, print and animation. You will ensure the visual communications team effectively adds value by creating visual brand representation which reflects and promotes brand values and ethos.
You will be people focussed when it comes to team leadership and create a collaborative design environment where designers are able to develop and refine their already established skills. This will be further supported by improving and maintaining excellent communication links between your team and the rest of the business, particularly the company leadership team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the visual communications team
- Ensuring effective delivery of promotional visual communication material that will ensure the team adds value to the company
- Working closely with company leadership
- Maintain quality standards
- Promote global use of the visual communication team
- Authorise all visual communication material before release
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 2:1 degree in a design related subject (preferably Graphic Design)
- 7 years plus in a similar role
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels
- The ability to deliver projects to tight deadlines
- Extensive managerial experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Over five years working within professional services
- B2B experience
- Experience working across multiple creative platforms such as print, animation and video
The role offers a pretty impressive remuneration package in return for your hard work, including a salary of £38-45k plus a car allowance.
If you have the relevant skills and want to become a vital part of this exciting brand then please click the 'Apply’ button now!