KS 2 Primary Teacher
KS2 Class teacher
Permanent Post (TMS)
For September 2017
We are looking to appoint a motivated and inspirational teacher for KS2 for one of our popular schools in Worthing. Applications are welcomed from experienced teachers and NQT's, job shares will also be considered.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has a proven record of good / outstanding teaching
- Is inspirational, very well organised and has a positive 'can do' attitude
- Views teaching as a vocation and has a drive to be outstanding
- Has a creative and imaginative approach
- Is sympathetic to and supportive of our Catholic ethos
The school can offer:
- The opportunity to shine and share your strengths with others
- Highly motivated and well behaved children
- A fun, friendly, supportive staff team
- A warm and welcoming school community
- A beautiful indoor and outdoor environment, with excellent resources
- Excellent SEN support across the school
- Efficient office staff to help you with administrative duties
If you are available to visit the school before half term and meet with the head, then please apply today or contact us if you would like more information.
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.