Head of Finance- Shared Service Centre
An exciting opportunity has arisen working for one of our Media clients based in West London who are currently recruiting for a Head of Finance on a permanent basis. In order to apply you must be a Qualified Accountant who has worked in media or entertainment before with a Shared Service Centre background.
Managing a team of 2 your key Responsibilities will include:
- To provide day-to-day support to the Finance Director including preparing weekly, monthly and annual cashflow analysis for Head office
- Prepare monthly and quarterly balance sheet variance reports
- Manage the group month end process and ensure that variances reconcile to variances analysed in monthly performance reviews
- Ensure that group month end reports are timely and accurately delivered
- Liaise and support the EMEA finance teams and EMEA external accountants
- Ensure that monthly actuals are reported accurately and on a timely basis
- Oversee Corporate Group forecast & budgets
- Quarterly review of balance sheet accounts ensuring full understanding of main item
- Coordinate the year end audit process with the management accounting team
- Provide information as necessary to all external auditors and consultants to ensure successful conclusions of all audits and reviews
- Qualified - ACCA, CIMA, ACA
- At least 3 years post qualification experience.
- Media, Entertainment, Practice or Commercial experience required.
- SAP experience is preferred
To be considered for this role please apply online or contact Debbie Webb/Jigna Mannell-Patel directly or if previously registered with Parkside Recruitment please call the office on: / .Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.