Recruit 121 are currently recruiting a permanent Sales Ledger Clerk on behalf of a well known national company.
The successful Sales Ledger Clerk will report directly into the Group Sales Ledger Supervisor and will work within an established in the Accounts department.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Opening new accounts,
- Raising invoices in an accurate and timely manner,
- Allocating cash,
- Resolving customer queries,
- Invoice factoring
- Bank reconciliations and other ad hoc duties when required.
The successful Sales Ledger Clerk will have:
- A background in an Accounts Receivable or Sales Ledger
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills including MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- A highly organised approach to work
- Free on site parking
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays
- Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00 with a one week in 6 doing 10:00 - 18:00
RECRUIT121 Finance and Accounting Recruitment Solutions specialises in sourcing and placing qualified and part qualified accountants. Working with a variety of businesses, we recruit the most talented accountancy professionals in the industry.