Senior Nursery Nurse
Position: Senior Nursery Nurse
Salary: Up to £19,000 per Annum
Hours: 41.25 Hours per Week
Do you have a passion for the Early Years Sector? Are you hardworking and a dedicated team player? If so we want you…..
Fennies Day Nurseries are currently recruiting for a Senior Nursery Nurse, to join our team at our Woodham House setting in Woking. We are a Family Owned Private Day Nurseries who are dedicated to delivering an exceptional level of childcare to the Under 5`s.
Successful candidates can expect:
- Competitive salaries.
- Fantastic Benefits: up to 25 days holiday, monthly rewards, pension, refer a friend bonus, high street discounts, up to 40% childcare discounts, free uniform, free training and free DBS check
- Career Opportunities: Further Early Years/Childcare and Team Leading training "the sky`s the limit".
Candidates must possess:
- A minimum of an NVQ level 3 in Childcare and Development or Equivalent. Unfortunately we are unable to except a Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS.
- Up to date First Aid and Health & Safety Training.
- Safeguarding Level 1 qualifications are essential.
Please note that Fennies are a Private Day Nurseries and therefore unfortunately are unable to offer term time opportunities.
Should this be of interest please apply with your CV and our dedicated Recruitment Team will be in contact shortly.
Fennies follows a Safer Recruitment and Selection Process. Following a telephone interview, face to face interview and working practical trial, you will be expected to pass the referencing stage and pass a full / enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check prior to employment. Fennies will pay for this, however employment will not begin until you have been given clearance.
Fennies Day Nurseries Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We value the skills and perspectives that a diverse and representative workforce bring to us and recognise that this will enable us to meet our objectives.
Fennies Day Nurseries Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment. We follow a safer recruitment policy for all positions and successful applicants will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.