Electrical & Mechanical Installation Supervisors
Working from our clients London office you will be an integral part of delivering the Electrical & Mechanical Installation aspects of major projects.
As an Electrical or Mechanical Installation Supervisor, the role is:
- To support the project team in coordinating the electrical and mechanical aspects of projects, including management of subcontract activities.
- Supervising on-site installation of elements of our projects
- At times will be required to assist in the design phase.
- Liaising with and overseeing suppliers/subcontractors activities is a key aspect of the role.
- Preparation and understanding of technical reports and documentation
- Reviewing RAMS
- Preparation and understanding of technical reports and documentation to a high level
- Experienced in design, construction and commissioning
- Engineering graduate or time served apprenticeship with substantial hands on experience
- Ideally experience in commercial installation industry
- A track record of delivering major construction and large scale engineering projects
- An ability to work in a partnering environment with the client
- Good skills in managing and mentoring less experienced staff
- To be able to show leadership and ownership of the tasks required for a safe predictable high quality project
- SMSTS / SSSTS accreditation
- Man management experience of multi-disciplined contractors
- Ability to lead , direct and motivate other teams and suppliers
- A full driving licence