Creative Artworker - Brand, Packaging & Shopper Marketing Agency.
- Work with top, household brands.
- Join a team who’s knowledge in POS, packaging and shopper marketing is unmatched.
- Work in idyllic surroundings between Bath & Bristol.
We are looking for a Creative Artworker to join an established brand, packaging and shopper marketing agency in the idyllic countryside surrounding Bath. With over 20 years in the industry this agency is proud to have long lasting client relationships with some of the nation’s favourite brands. As a Creative Artworker who’s already earnt their stripes in a previous agency or in-house studio you’ll work on a wide variety of artwork briefs in this exciting role.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a small agency of around 12 (plus the occasional freelancer) you’ll join a talented team of Designers, Artworkers and report into a well experienced Design Director. The work will be varied and you’ll hone your artworking skills across POS, Branding, Shopper Marketing and Trade Communications, so you’ll be to turning your hand to a range of print outputs. You’ll be taking key assets and adapting them to suit different formats with a meticulous eye for detail and accuracy.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven POS & Shopper Marketing experience (evidenced in the portfolio).
- Be confident when producing artwork for a range of creative briefs and formats.
- Ideally have some experience of retouching.
- Have a meticulous eye for detail with exceptional knowledge of typography and layouts.
- Past artworking experience from within an agency or high volume in-house creative studio.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Joining a small but perfectly formed agency means you’ll join a tight knit team, you’ll benefit from working with a hugely experienced senior team whose knowledge of POS, packaging and shopper marketing is second to none. Their offices are based in the idyllic countryside surrounding Bath so you’ll be gifted with beautiful surroundings and a well-furnished contemporary office space to work in. A salary of up to £30k is also on offer for this one.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio to be considered.