Senior Project Manager
As the Senior Project Manager you will manage the capital expenditure and maintenance programmes for up to 60 properties throughout Central & West London.
Our client are a leading and iconic brand in the retail/leisure sector. They are investing heavily across their existing portfolio of pubs and hotels, which is centralised around London and the South of England. This includes a mixture of building types, from historical/listed to new build developments. They are also well known in the industry for retaining and developing their teams.
As the Senior Project Manager you will have responsibility for all property maintenance and capital projects (35k - c£1m) within Central and West London region (approx 50 - 60 properties). This includes budgeting, specification and supervision of works, extracting value for money from contractors and ensuring that the highest standards of quality are achieved. Provision of professional advice to other internal departments.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager with experience of:
- Previous Experience of working in Retail or Licensed sector (essential).
- Experience in a multi-retail site property role as building surveyor or project manager.
- Up to date knowledge of statutory compliance legislation.
- Experience of budgetary & financial cost control.
- IT Literate.
- Independent responsibility for planning and delivery.
- HNC in either Building Surveying or Building Construction, or professional qualification such as RICS or CIOB (preferred).
A basic salary of £55,000 - £60,000 + Company car & benefits.