Technical Consultant - Infrastructure Consultancy
Technical Infrastructure Consultancy background, project implementation - VMware, Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange.
Technical Infrastructure Consultant / Technical Consultant, with a strong consultancy background across infrastructure, including VMware, Windows Server, Exchange, AD and Mobile Device Management projects, is required for an IT consultancy based in Central London, paying from £45,000 - £60,000.
Working within the infrastructure consultancy services division of an IT consultancy, the Technical Infrastructure Consultancy will be responsible for providing client facing, end to end infrastructure consultancy services, from the initial client engagement, pre-sales, scoping of work through to implementation and handover for go-live support. The nature of projects which you will get involved with will be across the core infrastructure solutions of Microsoft Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange, virtualisation across VMware and Hyper-V, cloud technologies across Azure and Office 365 and Mobile Device Management across Airwatch, Meraki Systems Manager.
- Strong and proven end-to-end consultancy project implementation experience with an IT consultancy, IT Systems Integrator, MSP, Reseller or IT Solutions Provider
- Strong experience of providing infrastructure consultancy solutions
- Excellent core infrastructure experience across Windows Server - Active Directory & Exchange
- Ideally good experience of MDM / Mobile Device Management projects - Airwatch, Meraki Systems Manager
- Ideally strong experience of consultancy pre-sales and solution design
- Ideally strong experience of cloud experience including Azure, O365.
This position would suit a Technical Consultant / Infrastructure Consultant / Infrastructure Technical Consultant who has a strong, broad technical infrastructure consultancy background across VMware, Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange and cloud services.
This Technical Infrastructure Consultant position is looking to start ASAP, is based in Central London and will be paying between £45,000 - £60,000 + bens - depending upon background and experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position then please forward your CV or call for further information.
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.