We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Accountancy Sector. We have an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk to work at one of the world’s largest provider of food & beverage and retail services for travellers.
Accounts Payable’s Core Duties
- Processing invoices manually and electronically to cisbox
- Follow up with managers for verification of invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements on a weekly and monthly basis
- Regular communication with suppliers to create a good working relationship.
- Manual posting of inter-company transactions, includes applying the correct FX rate
- Posting weekly staff expenses in Sage, plus processing the payments
- Posting petty cash expenses on a monthly basis
- Posting concession invoices and make the payments on a monthly basis
- Creating suggested payments for all payments in sage
- Allocation of payments to invoices in sage
- Reconciling Sage with CISBOX
- Posting credit card expenses into sage
- Administrative duties ie filing, phone calls, etc
- Adhoc duties
Accounts Payable Skills required
- Candidates applying must be proactive, have a good eye for detail and have good communication skills.
- Needs to be a self-starter and be able to work to deadlines.
- Preferably also have previous experience in SAGE 200
- Confident user of excel including SumIf, V Look Ups and Pivot Tables
- Experience of working in a busy, high volume environment.
- Ideally be studying for CIMA or any other accountancy professional courses.
Are you enthusiastic about this job? Send us your CV in word format today