Fundraising Administrator (charity)
An International Humanitarian Agency, tackling Jewish poverty, are looking for a warm, enthusiastic and diligent administrator to work within a busy and ambitious fundraising team.
You will liaise with our valued supporters and key committees, manage existing fundraising projects and help to develop new initiatives. Key to this role is a warm and amiable outlook and a desire and ability to work with all people at all levels.
The ideal candidate will have :
- A lively and open approach to people and a high level of telephone and face to face communication skills
- Excellent administrative skills including a good knowledge of Microsoft packages and using a data base (preferably Raiser’s Edge)
- good organisation skills and ability to focus on detail and accuracy
- High levels of efficiency and the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- The ability to remain calm when busy and under pressure
- An understanding of, and empathy with, the values this Jewish Charity.
You will be involved in a wide and varied range of activities and projects including:
- our Celebratory Giving programme
- Insight Trips, through which donors can see our work first hand
- our major flagship events including the Annual Dinner and Business Dinner
- key events and activities to thank our donors for their support
Due to the vast interest in this role, we can only contact those applicants who have been successful