Marketing Executive Point of Sale Merchandising
Named one of the UK's Top Employers of 2016 we are seeking a Marketing Executive (Point of Sale Merchandising) to join our Consumer Healthcare Team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a global Healthcare Company which is number one in its market. This is a growth area with new product launches and we offer excellent opportunities for progression both locally and globally.
As the Marketing Executive (Point of Sale Merchandising) you will ensure our Consumer Healthcare product range has excellent point of sale execution within our retail partners and our activity generates desired return on investment.
Consumer healthcare sell our products in grocery stores and in pharmacy and it is necessary to design and deliver branded trays and other items into stores and sales team to raise the visibility of our brands. This role will be responsible for the end to end management of this aspect of our business.
- Delivering cost effective impactful point of sale (POS) merchandising items to support sales cycle activity in line with key marketing objectives and global brand guidelines.
- Working closely with marketing, sales and category teams; full responsibility for the project management of all aspects of POS development, from brief to zinc/PAGB approval and implementation.
- Management of POS budget and ensure spend is scrutinized to maximize the profitability and deliver the best ROI.
- Challenge and influence both internal and external processes to ensure projects are completed on time and adequate time is allowed for potential delays, particularly in approval process
- Be the POS expert, sharing the best innovative ideas and practices to optimise in-store execution opportunities by exploring alternative category in store activity.
- Roll -out, and manage on going the promotional evaluation process and work with category team to provide guidance on promotional excellence.
- Keep up to date relevant product information files and calendars
- Adheres to promotional material sign off and management SOP and ensures items compliance with PAGB code of advertising
- Adheres to company-defined processes for the selection of and agreement of commercial terms with vendors
- Previous experience in consumer healthcare / FMCG / pharmaceutical or food industry.
- Project management skills are essential in this role, you will need to be able to manage complex processes for approvals both internally and externally, with multiple stakeholders.
- Deadline driven with a service mentality for our retail and sales customers.
- A creative flair is a must and a desire to develop within a sales or marketing role for consumer care
- Knowledge of Zinc is an advantage
- Competent at using Excel for data analysis
- Training in promotional regulations that govern over the counter products will be provided.
- Company Bonus
- 25 days Annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private Dental Cover
- Life Assurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Child Care Vouchers