We have a great opportunity for an Account Manager to join our team within 14Forty. As the Account Manager you will be responsible for 8 offices across the UK with one of our prestigious Law Firm clients. You will lead and manage the groups Cleaning and Security services to the highest standard, as well as set effective strategic objectives to improve the overall business performance along with responsibility for all aspects of the financial management and the operational running of the contract.Package description
Competitive Salary plus CarMain responsibilities
- Multi Stake holder relationship management
- To manage the soft services and hard services
- Setting targets with clear standards and time scales.
- To actively market and promote your business.
- To develop your business by continually seeking opportunities to increase sales and improve service anticipating changes and planning accordingly.
- Assisting in controlling the financial performance of the business, seeking to exceed agreed sales and profit targets and achieving agreed margins.
- Experience in managing both soft and hard services
- Have excellent people & management skills, as well as experience in managing a team and multiple clients within FM and Security
- The ability to guide, mentor and train a team to maximise their potential
- Experience of conducting structured site visits and liaising with the clients
14forty, is part of Compass Group PLC, a world-leading food and support services company. We specialise in providing food and a range of support services across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Healthcare & Seniors, Education, Defence, Offshore & Remote, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Our Company vision is Great People, Great Service, Great Results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision we live by the values of Integrity, Team work, Passion, Can-Do and Responsibility.