Primary Teachers required in South London for a September 2017 start
We are looking for a number of strong confident, engaging and dynamic teachers to start in September, due to school expansion. This is a great opportunity to begin or further your career within a friendly and supportive staff team. Applications are welcomed from both experienced teachers and NQT’s.
We are looking for a:
- Qualified teachers with QTS
- Teachers who are keen to work as part of a team and share ideas, good practice and a great sense of humour
- Have experience in KS2, KS1 and/or EYFS
- A passion for raising the achievement of all children
- Have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Be effective communicators with staff, parents and children
- Provide and maintain a stimulating classroom environment that promotes children’s learning.
In return you will enjoy teaching an enthusiastic class of primary pupils, and instilling in them a lifelong love of learning. You will have the support of the school and a competitive rate of pay depending on your experience and qualifications.
How to apply
Please email your CV today for a speedy response, making sure that you have the required QTS and teaching experience in UK schools for your application to be considered, thank you.