Corporation Tax Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge with an established and successful practice?
If so, our client based in East Bristol is looking to expand their existing Tax department and further strengthen their already robust team with an experienced Tax Manager. The Tax Manager will be responsible for supporting the running of the department and leading the way in the area of Corporation Tax. In return, they are looking to offer an extremely competitive salary, excellent overall package, free parking and Monday - Friday 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. hours.
Daily duties to include:
1. Building lasting relationships with clients and growing business from referrals
2. Consulting clients with their general Tax and specific Corporation Tax queries
3. Maintaining up to date market and technical knowledge
4. Advising external clients and internal colleagues on any industry updates
5. Overseeing a busy caseload within agreed SLAs
6. Managing the team to ensure the practice's ongoing efficiency and success
Due to the nature of this role, the successful candidate will need to demonstrate up to date market and technical knowledge of general Tax and specifically Corporation Tax, as well as managerial experience. Excellent communication skills, proficient multi-tasking and attention to detail are essential.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more details then please contact me ASAP.