Established, Top Accountancy Firm based in Newcastle looking for an Outsourcing Senior to join the firm.
Your new company
Top accountancy firm based in Newcastle with a large team covering a broad range of services including accounting, specialist tax, audit, insolvency, corporate finance and business advice.
Your new role
You will be responsible for your own client portfolio ensuring accurate preparation of bookkeeping and
management accounts within deadlines and budgets set. You will be reporting into a proactively updating the Outsourcing Manager on clients as and when appropriate. Other responsibilities will include drafting professional correspondence, participating in Outsourcing Team meetings, helping to drive cloud accounting forward both internally and externally.
What you'll need to succeed
- A background of working in an accountancy practice is preferable, particularly with outsourcing or management accounts experience.
- Experience in either Excel, word, Outlook and in particular cloud accounting packages such as Xero, SAGE, QuickBooks, Receipt Bank etc is desirable.
- Be able to organise and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to build close working relationships both with clients and the team.
- Good compliance skills.
What you'll get in return
- Opportunity to work with a top accountancy firm
- Progression and development opportunities
- Great location
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.