Onsite Cisco Support Engineer
Our client is a global IT and Telecommunications company specialising in Communications.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- The Support Engineer will provide technical support onsite on Cisco solutions covering R&S, Wireless and Security solutions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to the client and ensure the company is fully benefitting from the Cisco technologies.
- Act as the escalation point for support issues.
- Conduct root cause analyst to prevent any potential risks.
- Ensure the smooth implementation of Cisco technologies by working closely with the design and project teams.
- Communicate clearly with technical and non-technical staff.
- Share technical knowledge with other team members on site.
- Create and complete all required documentation.
- Develop and maintain a strong relationship with the client and members of staff on site.
- Make recommendations towards any improvements and enhancements on the network.
- Maintain the stability of the network and proactively identify any potential issues.
Skills & Experience:
- CCNP R&S accredited, ideally CCNA Wireless & CCNA Security.
- Solid experience within a Cisco support environment.
- Ideally experience of providing support on site to clients.
- A strong understanding of the following technologies; Cisco ACS, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco WAAS, Cisco ISR routers, Nexus and WAN/LAN environments.
- Awareness of multi-site networks.
- The ability to work in a high pressured and fast paced environment.
- A professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills.
- Great communication and customer service skills.