Junior Dental Equipment Engineer
Job Title: Junior Dental Equipment Service Engineer
Alecto Recruitment are currently looking for a budding Engineer looking to get into the Dental industry! The Dental industry is exciting and rewarding at the same time and my client are looking for a Trainee Engineer to bring on board and train them up! With a fantastic starting salary and working for one of the best in the business, this is a fantastic opportunity!
Our client are one of the most respected Dental Engineering companies in the UK and have been going for over 50 years. A name in the industry synonymous with class and respect, they have approached Alecto Recruitment to find them a Junior Dental Equipment Engineer that they can train up to cover the Bristol/Somerset area. The company offer fantastic benefits and most of their staff stay on until retirement!
The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Install, Service and Repair all Dental Equipment either by working with Dentists or following drawings agreed previously.
- Demonstrate equipment so dentist/customer is happy and understands workings.
- Act as an ambassador at all times for the company so customer is looking forward to continuing working relationship.
- Leave site clean and tidy
- Maintain records of everything including: Installs, company equipment used, tolls, car, phone etc.
- Complete cabinetry modifications and manufacturers warranty work.
- Take full responsibility for company property including spare parts and tools and company vehicle
- Basic Electrical and Mechanical understanding, qualifications desired
- Ability to read technical diagrams and manuals
- Good problem solving ability
- Eagerness to learn
- Full UK Driving License
- Good customer service/people skills
- Competitive salary between £21,000-25,000 (DOE)
- Monday - Friday 37.5 hours (Don't generally work weekends)
- Company Vehicle
- Meal allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Quarterly bonus
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- On-going training to enhance your experience and knowledge
If you believe you can fulfil this position then do not hesitate to apply today.
To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Chris Williams, Alecto Recruitment. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
For more information about the positions we are currently recruiting for, please take a look at www.alectorecruitment.com or follow us on Twitter @alectorecruit