Quality & Verification Officer - Dutch Speaking
*This position can be based at our Wimbledon or Brighton site or internationally in Madrid or the Netherlands *
Are you passionate about the customer experience? Do you know what great customer service looks like?
If so we have a fantastic opportunity for a Dutch speaking Quality & Verification Officer to join us here at Domestic & General on a fixed term contract. Reporting to the Local Operations Manager, with a dotted line into the International Q&V Manager, you will support in developing, implementing and maintaining a consistent and compliant quality and verification framework.
Not only this but as Quality & Verification Officer you will help in building accurate management information through effective reports. You will also carry out a number of quality and verification audits each month against the measurements agreed with your line manager and work with rigour and structure to ensure that any issues and actions are identified in a timely manner and addressed with focus and to agreed timescales.
We are Domestic & General… a dynamic and growing company with a great heritage that brings peace of mind to over 16 million customers worldwide. We are market leader in our field striving towards a vision of delivering a best in class customer service in a connected world.
Key role responsibilities:
This is a varied role with a real focus on the following:
- To assure and monitor that our D&G and third party on all channels in our market are effectively and consistently implementing the D&G verification standards
- To carry out monthly site visits on all local contact centres conducting quality and verification assessments
- To hold regular call levelling / calibration sessions with each of our local contact centres. Issues and high risk areas are logged and fed back to the appropriate stakeholders
- To implement regular and ad-hoc dip tests in our contact centres providing appropriate reporting on findings
This role will also include the following:
- To develop and improve verification scorecards, processes and reporting and to ensure that they are fit for purpose and are being used appropriately in their local Contact Centres
- To monitor and measure complaints causes, volumes and handling and to provide regular reporting for our markets; identifying, understanding and escalating any areas of concern, risk or recommendations for action
- To ensure quality and verification reports are prepared to the highest standards of clarity, substance and presentation. To flag risks and escalate issues to the appropriate forums as required
- To share and implement best practices with their Quality & Verification counterparts from each of the local markets
- Support and help design local policies and procedures that adapt to our Quality and Verification standards
- To design and deliver appropriate compliance training for all in house staff. To work with the Q&V team in designing and delivering relevant compliance training for our third party and BPO providers
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with local and central teams
- Ability to effectively communicate, persuade, influence and motivate the local contact centres
Skills and experience:
You must be fluent in English and Dutch.
We are looking for forward looking strategic yet hands on operational individual with best in practice experience in quality / compliance within a customer service or sales environment.
You will have fantastic listening and analytical skills with exceptional attention to detail in order to drive the results of your findings through call listening's into tangible actions and monitor these through to the benefits of the changes being realised.
You will also have exceptionally strong communication skills to work with a range of key stakeholders at all levels in the business and third parties to the business.
This role will require on average 2 - 3 site visits per month (this number may be subject to change) predominately in the Netherlands, Spain and UK so you must be willing to travel.
Not only is it a great opportunity, but on top of this we offer:
- A competitive salary of up to £30,500
- 25 days holiday allowance, plus bank holidays
- Free life assurance
- Pension scheme
- Discounts on Domestic and General products and services
- Great local employee discounts at shops, restaurants and gym
Domestic & General are an equal opportunities employer which means we treat people fairly. We welcome applications from all suitably skilled persons regardless of their gender, age, race, disability, ethnic background, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Please note that we have a thorough referencing process, which include criminal record checks.