CNC Programmer / Designer
Proactive Personnel are proudly recruiting for an experienced CNC Programmer / Designer on behalf of our client based in Birmingham.
- Development of CNC programming using EdgeCam and machine settings & operation Hurco.
- Provide methods and technical support to other members of the team wherever necessary. Developing tooling solutions for both cutting and fixturing as needed.
- Creation and development of CNC programmes to efficiently produce consistently accurate parts
- Programming and setting up machines for operation of production runs in both manned and unmanned periods.
- Work to customer drawings and specifications with the minimum of supervision
- Work to tight tolerances and check your own initiative and understand the manufacturing processes
- Interpret design requirements and specifications
You will be working 40 hours per week with opportunities available for overtime.
This position has excellent rates of pay (Depending on experience)
To apply for this position, please call Jake Perkins at Proactive Personnel in Walsall or send your CV via the link below.