Advertising Sales - Current affairs / Politics - 25-30k plus ote
Job Role: Business Development Executive
Basic Salary: £30,000pa
OTE: plus £12,000pa (uncapped earning potential)
Location: London, UK
My client is looking for an intellectual sales professional who has a natural interest in current affairs and politics. The sales role will involve B2B telephone sales with the occasional client meeting and events to attend.
Key Purpose of Job
- You will be required to sell advertising space in print, online and event format for one of the leading political magazines.
- You will need to be able to develop the required level of product, market knowledge and sale skills quickly.
- You will need to be confident with building new business and 'not afraid to pick up the phone’
- Work on sourced leads within the required 24-hour timeframe
- Work towards a number of KPI’s and ensure these hit month on month.
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years advertising sales experience
- Experience building new business and cold calling
- Knowledge, understanding and interest in current affairs and politics
- Proven track record of achievement