Conveyancing Solicitor NQ
A new opportunity has opened for a Newly Qualified Conveyancing Solicitor to work with a multi-discipline legal practice based in North London.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Managing an agreed caseload of clients, providing appropriate advice on Freehold, Leasehold, Registered and Un-registered residential conveyancing matters
- Deputising in absence of the Conveyancing Team Lead
- Providing cost estimates to prospective clients
- Undertaking Land Registry and Local Authority searches
- Developing and maintaining good client and commercial contact relationships
This role would be ideal for a budding solicitor, keen to put their previous conveyancing experience into context with a firm that offers real progression and autonomy at an early stage. At least one year’s experience dealing with conveyancing matters is essential.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you